Whether you’re a serial entrepreneur or just starting your new business venture – the journey is always challenging. It’s an investment of time and money. Blood, sweat, and tears. It’s also a test of patience. Profits may take a while to trickle in, so hard work and dedication are the priorities when launching from scratch, building brick by brick. Buying an Amazon Seller Account? We’ll give you the best strategies to launch into Amazon!
An online business relies on the same principles. There are stark similarities (and differences). If you purchased an empty brick-and-mortar store, you may have chosen to purchase that physical space based on many different criteria.
- Foot Traffic
- Condition of store
Just like you would consider those things, you can also purchase an Amazon seller account. Considered “digital real estate”, you’re purchasing a store with reputation, and traffic – placing you paces above the competition.
What metrics should you look for before buying an Amazon Seller account from AIA?
- Seller Health – An account with good feedback, an account with few (or no) performance notifications
- Age of business – the longer the account has been open (and selling) the more valuable it is! No reserve, daily payouts – all added value! Learn more about additional metrics!
How does buying an Amazon Seller Account work?
It’s pretty straightforward!
- Contact the team at AIA and let us know the type of account you’re looking for here!
- We will send you a list of Available Amazon seller accounts that fit your budget and expectations
- We will arrange a “real-time” conversation with our account manager (via screen sharing) where you can view and examine the account(s) to help narrow your decision.
- Once your interest in a specific account has been confirmed, our legal team will draw up a contract, based on the agreed-upon payment terms.
- We accept most payment methods including Payoneer, Wire/SWIFT/SEPA, and Direct Bank Transfer.
- As your sales partner, we will gather and upload your details into your new Amazon account. Once complete, all personal data is deleted. We never store any of your personal information.
Purchase Completed? Time to update your information
- Login information – You will be given a user name(s), passwords, and 2-factor identification details and we will ensure you have unrestricted access to your new account.
- Deposit & charge methods – You will need to update both the credit card information (charge method) and deposit method (banking information)
- Notification Preferences – You should update your account name and email address to reflect in Amazon’s database. Amazon sends all future communications to the same email address.
- User Permissions – Once you own the account, you can designate the user permissions as well as admin access to your account
- Tax details – To complete ownership, the new owner will need to update their tax information.
Selling on Amazon can offer HUGE rewards, but it doesn’t come without some risk. You need to keep abreast of Amazon’s constantly changing terms and conditions and maintain good health status on your account. Experiencing trouble with compliance on your selling account? Facing an account suspension? Reach out to the team at Axelligence!
If you have any questions about buying (or selling) an Amazon seller account, email us at email@example.com.