To me, time seems to pass too quickly 2022 is over, and looking back, I believe that 2022 was a wonderful year!
Looking into the rearview mirror, I’d like to take a moment to focus on this past year, highlighting some of our accomplishments and then share some insights about our goals and objectives for 2023!
How AIA Helped Our Clients in 2022
- Buying and Selling New Accounts
- Account Verifications
- Open New Amazon Seller Accounts
- Transferring Amazon Seller Accounts
- Account Suspensions
Our Clients Sell in Marketplaces Worldwide! They live in:
- United Kingdom
- United States
2022 Company Highlights
- AIA Assets has grown to a team of 6 employees including:
- Performance specialist, acquisitions manager, compliance expert, brand developer, and bookkeeper
- Expanded office space to accommodate our growing team
Social Media & YouTube Appearances
Israel Shushan on The Getida Network with Yoni Mazor
- Revolutionizing the process of selling Amazon accounts with GETIDA
Israel Shsushan, Founder & CEO AIA Assets & Yoni Mazor, GMO Getida
What Will 2023 Look Like?
2022 was a year of transitions and growth and we’re hoping for even more exciting announcements in 2023!! We want to help more customers succeed on Amazon! We want to show our clients that the world’s biggest retailer is waiting for more quality sellers, about to be successful sellers, and keeping their accounts healthy.
We know the challenges of selling on Amazon, and we’re here to support you through your journey!
We want to be able to give BACK to the community – more outreach opportunities – connecting with our residents and offering necessary support services.
As our review of 2022 draws to a close we would like to fondly wish our friends, families, and clients a very Happy New Year. May 2023 bring all of our needs closer together!
Alex Israel Shushan and the AIA Assets Team